Nikkelverk works committedly for continuous improvement in the following areas, with special emphasis on the work place:
- Promote opportunities for each individual to have an agreeable attitude to their duties at Nikkelverk. This includes job satisfaction, pride, absence of bullying and discrimination in the work place, respect for each other and the active inclusion of employees in matters concerning the work environment.
- Systematically reduce the number of work operations that expose employees to ergonomic strain.
- Reduce the number of injuries through training, leadership and technical improvements.
- Monitor employee health and their needs.
- Management will work long-term with systematic improvements in the working environment. This should include regular planning, specific measures, close monitoring, evaluation and annual review by top management.
All employees should feel responsible about contributing to continuous improvement in the working environment.